Tania's Gorgeous Cards

Hi everybody. I've been very self-indulgent lately and have posted some of my cards on 'Splitcoaststampers' (under BronJ). I thought it was time that I featured my top 4 choices of Tania's very cute cards in my blog.

Tania joined up as an SU Demonstrator the same time as I did and we had fun at Hobart Regionals together last year! She is my one and only 'recruit' as well as a great friend. You can view her creations in her, 'Cards I've Made' albumn, if you network with her on 'Facebook' (a site I spend way too much time on).

This card features the cute bird from the 'Good Friend' Stamp Set.


Butterflies from 'Garden Whimsy'.


A cute birthday card for Kitty made from 'All in the Family' and 'Neighbourhood'. I'm guessing that's Charlotte and Kitty at dancing lessons. Adorable!!


I love this set, 'Priceless', and the colours go so well together.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing, Bron, and beautiful cards, Tania! Kitty just loves that card, because it has lollies in it!