Colour Renovation

The new Colour Collections


A Fond Farewell


I have been a 'bad' blogger lately (so busy with SWAPS) that I hadn't got around to posting news (now old) about the Colour Renovation that will occur when the new Ideas Book and Catalogue is released in September!

Before I get onto that I just wanted to say a big thank-you to my friend, Janice, who came around last night and helped me with my SWAPS!! It was so ... appreciated as the whole process can be a tad time consuming!!! Thanks for gluing, sponging, stamping tags etc. You are an angel (mmmm... most of the time). I better not go there as the old saying is true, "You'll always be my friend because you know too much".

Anyway, the new colour collections (no longer known as colour families) look absolutely fantastic. I'm excited to see some old in-colours back and 5 new colours that will be added to the mix to make up the new CORE colours.

There will still be 5 in-colours introduced this September that will stay on for 2 years instead of only one. Next September there will be another 5 new in-colours to make up a total of 10! ... and so the cycle will continue.

Although we will have to say a fond farewell to some of my favourite colours, I'm super excited about the renovation (even though I counted 19 stamp pads I have in the retiring range). There will be less to collect and this is a good thing, particularly if you are starting out as an SU Demonstrator. There are quite a few colours at present that I don't use and only one that I can see that doesn't appeal in the new range! Can you guess which one that might be? I'm looking forward to using the Neutrals Collection ... well actually, all of them!

Keeping all this in mind, it would be wise to buy up on any re-inkers, cardstock etc. for colours that we will say goodbye to in September. Contact me if you'd like to know more!

Cheers,
Bron XX


Comments