A Black and White Challenge - JAI 71


Just Add Ink have a Black and White Challenge this week brought to us by the lovely and talented, Paula Dobson, to make a papercraft project using black and white ONLY. Here's my submission which has a mix of something old and something new.


Black and White

JAI 71





Project Recipe:

Stamps: Creative Elements (Sneak Peak), Aviary (Spring/Summer Mini), Vintage Labels (retired SAB set)
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Basic Black and Whisper White
Accessories: Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Corner Rounder Punch
Non-SU: Silhouette Die Cut Out (Girl with Bird)


I hope you get the chance to join in with the challenge this week. You really should pop on over to the Just Add Ink Blog and check out all the stunning examples from the other girls on the DT.

Happy crafting,

Comments

Paula Dobson said…
I just love this die cut Bron! Such a super cute card ♥
This is adorable! I love that big swirl at the top :)
Christine Blain said…
This is beautiful, Bron. I am so impressed that you stamped such crisp images in Basic Black without smudging ink everywhere (as I am prone to). Love the mix of stamps and other elements - gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
Ohh I'm loving that swirly leafy image. Amd I really like the details on your corners. Chantell
Unknown said…
this is lovely, that new swirl looks great too, and love the silhouette.
Mae's Cachet said…
I love the layout of this card and that silhouette stamp goes so well with the B&W theme, just lovely!
I am so itching to play along ... especially after not stamping for so long! I have missed popping by to visit ... But my dad’s sickness has been a big distraction over the last few weeks. I am looking forward to scrolling back through your recent posts and checking out your fab inspiration ... but won’t have time to comment on each! Thanks for all your special thoughts and prayers over recent days. Hugs xxaxx
KimB said…
Oooh this looks gorgeous Bron - I would never have guessed that was a die cut!! What a perfect match up of different elements - the elements swirls looks fab coloured in too!!
Kim
Nikki Spencer said…
I love silhouette images and this card is devine, your use of the new Creative elements flourish with the birdgage is just lovely!
Tania Gould said…
How striking these silhouettes are! Very much has the "wow" factor!
I love the way you've used that new swirl with the birdcage Bronwyn.
A very sweet card!
jjcreations said…
Love this - it's so simple and elegant - that swirl is gorgeous.
Patrice said…
Love this silhouette image, and that swirl is very pretty too. Great card Bron!