A Christmas Pudding Card

I've turned the cupcake die (PTI) into a Christmas Pudding to make my mum a special card for Christmas.


To finish off blogging for 2011 (except for a round up of my favourites to see the year out), I've entered my very last Christmas Card in a challenge over at the Lollipop Ladies. The theme is Christmas Puddings. Seeing my mum makes a great Plum Pudding, I thought I'd 'make' her one too!

I have also entered this in the Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge and the theme is Christmas.



I haven't included a project recipe as I've really got to dash and start making the traditional cherry jelly and choc mint cheesecake for tomorrow, peel all the vegies and do a few little treats in preparation for Christmas Day. If you've got any questions about the card, just shoot me an email. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve.


PS: Thanks to Andrea and the Lollipop Ladies for randomly selecting this entry for their prize which is a $10 gift voucher from Annabelle Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Nikki Spencer said…
That is so cute, loving your pudding and such a sweet image with fab colouring, l'm sure your mum will love it!
Merry Christmas Bron, have a wonderful day with your family. xxx

Thank you, it is "Beautiful", l loved my postman today...:0)
Robyn said…
Hi Bronwyn! LOVE your plum pudding card! Gone into my faves for next year....! Hope your Christmas was lovely!
Patrice said…
Mmmmmmmmm choc mint cheesecake! Notice I go for the food before the craft, hmmm, not sure if I have my priorities in order. Lol.

Absolutely love your Plum Pudding card. It's gorgeous Bron and I bet your mum loves it too.
Lauren T said…
Fantastic card and perfect for the theme. Thanks for playing at The Lollipop Ladies.
Elaine said…
Wow, what a great idea for a card. I love the stamp image too. Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Ladies.
Gail said…
Congrats on your win ,a fab card.