My 'PRADA' Hand Bag

I've been having a break from crafting and blogging because hubby and I have been on an amazing holiday to Matamanoa Island Resort in Fiji. I thought you might like to see some pics of the only bit of craft I was able to participate in for the month of September - basket weaving, Fiji style!

Here's Poni, our event organiser, cutting the coconut palms in readiness for our lesson.

 "What are we making?", I asked.

 " A PRADA hand bag" was the reply.

 
 Ok ...  I'll go with that!

 Showing me how to finish off the 'straps'.

Ta dah!

 Only photos for memories due to Australian Quarantine Regulations.


I'll post some more pics of Fiji another time but this will do for now.  Enjoy your Sunday.


Comments

Patrice said…
Very cool. Such a shame you couldn't bring it home with you.