A Leafy Easel for CASology #14


Leafy Easel

I've been itching to get back into my craft room and actually make something after such a long break!  

The CASology Challenges have always caught my attention but it has taken until Week 14 to finally get around to entering (sorry, Melissa).  I love the idea of a cue card with one word as the inspiration and this week the word is LEAF.

 

My leafy easel card ticks all the boxes for the challenge criteria.  However, my take on the CAS style is a little 'out of the box' as it is the background that actually provides the necessary 'white space'.  Anyway, technicalities aside ... I finally made something and that makes me happy!  :)

 

Comments

Tracey McNeely said…
Bronwyn this is just so beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week at CASology!
Rosemary said…
your little leaf easel card is absolutely amazing! so glad you got a chance to play along with CASology this week... hope to see you again, soon!
Unknown said…
Another cool easel card from you Bronwyn, I love it and the addition of the butterfly is just adorable.
Esther Asbury said…
I love your unique and beautiful leaf easel card! What a great idea -- thanks for sharing!
Lyndal said…
WOW - this is gorgeous Bronwyn :)
Cindy C. said…
Wow what a special design! Bravo!
Jean said…
Beautiful ~ great idea to make this into an easel card!
Jen W. said…
What a fabulous shaped card!! So so cool! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
Ardyth said…
This card is super creative - love how you've created a place for your butterfly to land! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!
Helen said…
Really like your Leafy Easel, would make a lovely guest place card.