Bags for Niche


Bags from 6x6 DSP


Here's a selection of some of the cute hand bags that I made for The Niche Market in August.  They were made from a pad of 6x6 DSP using the 2010/2011 SU In Colours.  

I've made a few of these in the past but just in-case you haven't seen the instructions, here's a link to the tutorial.  They make great gift card, mini chocolate or lip gloss holders.

..........................................................................................

I have a confession to make ... none of my recent posts have shown anything 'new' as I haven't done any paper craft projects since August!  After doing a demo at Regal Press and making stuff for the Niche Market, my craft room was literally trashed!  I spent a few hours in there yesterday and am beginning to see some clear spaces again.  I hope to have it spick and span so I can get back in there and enjoy using some new goodies that I recently purchased (just have to find them first ;)

I've got one more card to share and then it's back to the craft desk.  I have a zillion ideas floating around in my head.  Not sure where to start ...


Comments

Anni said…
So super cute! Love the design!
Hugs, Anni