'B' is for Birthday, Beautiful New In Colours and Stamps

I've really enjoyed the long weekend and have realised just how much I miss having a three day weekend all the time.  I've been happily playing in my craft room today but it will be back to reality tomorrow!  Mid-year assessments and reports are looming ... sigh!

Here's a card I made to highlight the gorgeous new, soon to be released, In Colours and Hostess Stamp Sets.

My latest fad is to use digital punches to make fun shaped cards.  This time I have enlarged the letter 'B' punch from 'Timeless Type - Junior Alphabet' and turned it into a cutting file to use with my Silhouette Cameo (Designer Edition).

From this ...

... to this!

The 'B' is cut from Very Vanilla Card Stock and I have stamped a variety of images from the new Hostess Sets, Morning Meadow and Banner Greetings (release date - July 2nd).

The new In Colours are really pretty.  I love every one of them and will need to order more card stock very soon, especially Baked Brown Sugar!

Colours Used -
Large Flower - Crisp Cantaloupe
Background Flowers - Baked Brown Sugar
Little Leaves Sizzlits - Pistachio Pudding
Bird - Coastal Cabana
Banner - Strawberry Slush

I have a few more cards in the production line but they will have to wait until another day.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Comments

lilybeansmom said…
Do you have the Design Studio Upgrade?
Bronwyn Eastley said…
Hi lilybeansmom - yes I do.
Anonymous said…
Wow - love it!
loyaz said…
Awesome card - thanks so much for sharing