Perfect Blend

I was itching to use some new goodies that arrived in the post this week so I went in search of a good sketch and found Narelle's great design at Freshly Made Sketches.

My mojo had taken a 'hike' due to my crazy, busy lifestyle and a very messy craft room.  So ... I cleaned up my craft space and sorted out the new colours and moved the 'retired' products to a new shelf etc. etc.  It was a HUGE job but I like to stamp in a tidy and organised room.

I actually made this card last night but hubby was on the computer that I do all my editing on, so left the post until this morning to type up.  As I was scrolling through the blog updates, I checked out today's JAI Challenge so I could plan my next project and couldn't believe it was exactly the same colour combo that I had used - no kidding!!  ... and in case you're wondering, no ... I didn't have any 'inside information'.  How surreal!  So here's a card that is indeed, the perfect blend of two challenges -


Perfect Blend - FMS and JAI







Project Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Perfect Blend
Ink:  Basic Black, Baked Brown Sugar
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Water Colour Paper, Aqua Painter, Chalk Talk Die, NEW In Colour DSP, Very Vintage Designer Button, Linen Thread, BBS Ruffle Stretch Trim, Chevron and Fancy Fan Embossing Folders


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hopefully, I will be able to fit in some more stamping before my holidays come to an end.

Comments

Christine Blain said…
Fabulous, Bron! How funny is that? Love your card; the paper you've used on the cup looks amazing ... actually, all the new goodies do! Great job with both challenges. Good to have you join us at Just Add Ink this week, friend. xx
Allisa said…
Love the fun embellishments on your card! If only our craft rooms would clean themselves after each project!
Anonymous said…
Hi Bron, you inspired me to have a go at the JAI challenge! I love your card and the colouring of the coffee cup. Deb
It was meant to be Bron! Your card is fabulous and now I know I need to add this stamp set to my next order! Thanks for playing with us at Just Add Ink and thanks also for playing along with my sketch at FMS!
Great card! I love the layout too!
Jen Timko said…
This card is so fun!! Love, love this stamp! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!
Anonymous said…
Hey Bron, I'm loving all the shapes and textures on this card. That ruffled trim is definately on my wanted list now. Chantell
KimB said…
How funny Bron! Love all the patterns you used in the mix of DSP and embossing. The paper piecing on the cup looks fab! Glad you could play along. xxx