Stamp Camp

I had an absolutely awesome weekend away with the Perfectly Rustics' Team .  The weather was dismal (the wettest month on record) but the atmosphere inside was warm and inviting.  It was lovely to get to know the members of Sharnee's team.  We had so much fun stamping, scrapping, eating Camp Clayton food and sharing resources and techniques.  I can't wait until next August when we get to do it all over again.

 I set myself a goal to make projects mostly using the gorgeous new In Colours
(More pics to follow in the next lot of blog posts)

 All set up and ready to go!

 
Thanks, Kim, for organising a fantastic camp.  I loved her 'Prize Tree'.  We all got spoilt rotten with lots of free goodies over the weekend.  I even won the Trivia Quiz and received a Stampin' Trimmer!  Woo hoo!

 I was set up down the end with access to a power point for my laptop and cutter.

 Sharnee Scrapping!

 The oval was completely flooded.

 I've been visiting Camp Clayton for as long as I can remember and have never seen the grounds so wet.

We were super productive over the 2 days and my Wish List  has grown a lot larger!


It was a bit hard to go back to 'reality' on Monday after such a fantastic time away. Thanks girls for a wonderful weekend and I look forward to hanging out with you at Convention in Melbourne next year!

Comments

Oh dear Bron it really was a super fantastic time!! I sooo loved it and like you found it hard NOT to do more craft rather than do what i was MEANT to do......
Can't wait for next year, it'll be awesome!
SMiles Sharnee :)
Nikki Spencer said…
Your bow card is delish Bron, very pretty collection of In Colour pretties.
Yay!...you're coming to Convention...:0) xxx