CASE-ing the Catty #11 - Tags

Better late than never!  I finally managed to sneak a bit of time in my craft room to make a tag for the latest challenge at CASE-ing the Catty.

For CTC #11 we are CASE-ing the Tags from the Holiday Catalogue.

Endless Wishes Stamp Set (page 32)
 
Frosted Sequins (page 22) inside the shaker tag.

   
I combined two ideas - the round tag from page 24 and the shaker tag from page 30, to make my circular, snowflake and sequins shaker card.

I hope you can join us for our new 'look' challenges as we CASE our way through the Holiday Catty. We've also switched to FORTNIGHTLY challenges to allow people more time to submit an entry!
Thanks for stopping by,



Comments

Anonymous said…
What a gorgeous tag!! I am so casing you!! :) Rebecca
AB. said…
I love the idea of a 'shaker' tag....so clever! It looks gorgeous!