Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop - Holiday Collection

Hi and welcome to the first Design Team Blog Hop for Create with Connie and Mary Holiday CollectionI'm thrilled to be a Guest Designer and will be participating in these blog hops each Saturday as well as sharing a tutorial later on, so make sure you subscribe to the Holiday Collection today!

http://inkingoutofthebox.com/
 
Thanks for hopping along to my blog. Oh wow! wasn't Natasha's project just gorgeous? I hope you are enjoying all the 'eye candy' and getting some great ideas for your Christmas projects.
 
It's my turn and I've changed a popular design of mine into a Top Note Owl Easel Card/Gift Card Holder -

 
It features the beautiful , 'All is Calm' Specialty DSP made from the Gift Card Envelope and Trims Thinlits Dies and Frosted Sequins from the Holiday Catalogue.
 
The easel card base is made from the Top Note Die and you can find the instructions for the punch art owl face, HERE.

Back View

 
 
The next stop on the hop is with my fellow Guest DT, Claire Broadwater - 
 http://clairecreatescards.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/week-1-blog-hop-create-with-connie-mary.html

 Thanks for stopping by,

Comments

Nicole Tugrul said…
What a cute idea!! I love the soft colors you used too!
Melissa Davies said…
Your owl is absolutely darling! I love how you incorporated the gift card holder - I will be making lots of these little guys this Holiday Season!