Butterfly Basics Doily Card

Here's a quick and easy card that I made using the new Butterfly Basics and co-ordinating butterfly die from the NEW Occasions Catalogue.


It is CASED from a set of Doily Cards that I made nearly three years ago which have been doing the rounds on Pinterest lately. The butterfly die that I used back then is very similar to the dies that Stampin' Up! ® have just released, so I thought it would be a good idea to copy one of the original cards using SUO products. 

I have used some new SALE-A-BRATION DSP called Best Year Ever which you can choose for FREE with a $90 purchase of SU products between now and the end of March.

You can download all three of the current Stampin' Up! ® Catalogues from my side bar or visit my on-line store to purchase some goodies for yourself and take advantage of FREE SAB products.  Better yet, if you join SU during SALE-A-BRATION you get two amazing options to choose from -

• Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalogue with your Starter Kit. • Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.

This really is the best time of the Stampin' Up! ® year!


Comments

Boni Montaño said…
This card is so pretty! I am sure I will be CASEing it soon. Thanks for sharing! :)