Card in a Box - Ornate Baby Crib Tutorial

Hi there and welcome to addINKtive designs.  I have a new Baby Crib Card to share with you.  It's the third design and is actually a combination of ideas from the first two.  This one has different inserts and is a bit easier and quicker to construct.

In June I created the 'girly pink' version for a competition that Stampin' Up! ® was running called #punchitup and have been meaning to write a tutorial ever since.  It's been in the 'draft' phase for a while but a very lovely friend and work colleague of mine recently had a baby boy, so it was a good opportunity to make another card and finish off the tutorial.

  
I already had some animal images stamped from Zoo Babies and thought adding baby Teyo's name from Little Letters Thinlits would be a nice touch. It was great to be able to construct this card from the new Thick Whisper White Card Stock; a great addition to the SU range!

  
I really love how it folds flat for posting but easily opens up to form this cute 3D card.  If you would like to purchase the instructions just click on the tab at the top of my blog - My Tutorials for Sale.


Thanks for stopping by,


Comments